3DXMAX® PC is a premium high-heat Polycarbonate filament made using Lexan® Polycarbonate from Sabic. This PC allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® PC is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed and extruders which can reach upwards of 300°C.
Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
- High thermal properties, with a Tg of 147°C
- Amorphous structure gives it low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Excellent ductility and impact resistance
- Very low odor while printing
- Wide processing range of 280 - 310°C
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- 500g weight
- Extruder: 280 - 310°C
- Bed Temperature: 110 - 120°C
- Bed Prep: Dimafix 3D Printing Adhesive Pen
- Other: No cooling fan with print speed of 20mm/s as a starting point
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material works for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 120°C for 4 hours