Dimafix 3D Printing Adhesive Pen
Dimafix is the 3DChimera recommended solution for build plate adhesion.
It has been successfully tested in-house with some of our most difficult materials to get stuck consistently on the build plate, including:
- Glass Filled Nylon
- Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon
Dimafix Pen offers a strong bond between the first layer and the build plate when the bed is heated above 60ºC. Below 60ºC Dimafix becomes inactive, so prints can easily be removed from the build plate. DimaFix - Pen provides a strong bond between glass and plastic that is easy to break when needed. Dimafix is completely water soluble, so cleaning the build plate is an easy process. The Dimafix - Pen can be used more than 100 times and does not contain any gas.
How To Use
- Shake pen before applying to the base
- Apply to bed at room temperature
- Wait for the print surface to dry and heat the bed
- Keep print bed temperature a correct temperature during printing
- After printing, wait for print bed to cool down and remove your 3D print
- After use, close and store properly
Different print bed temperature results in different levels of adhesion:
- Below 60ºC: Low adhesion, the objects can be detached from the plate.
- 60 - 75ºC: Average adhesion, for simple geometries.
- 75 - 95ºC: High adhesion, for complex geometries and lengthy prints.
- Above 95ºC: Very high adhesion, for very complex geometries and very lengthy prints.
- Easy to use
- Avoid warping
- Completely water-soluble for easy cleanup
- Over 100 applications possible