THE SIMPLE + AFFORDABLE WAY
TO DYE SLS OR MJF PARTS
3DChimera's newest product offering, the Dyeformer, closes a gap in the market by providing an accessible, affordable and consistent method to dye traditionally white or grey powder-bed-fusion 3D printed Nylon PA12 parts.
This new system comes fully-equipped with everything needed to start dyeing Nylon PA12 parts and the dye solution can be reused for up to 30 days. Currently, the custom dye is available in black, with more colors in beta-stage testing with plans to release in early 2023.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is the dye nontoxic?
- How long (batches, days, hours, etc.) can I use a bottle of dye?
- Each bottle of dye lasts for 30 days, regardless of how many batches you dye
- How can I safely dispose of the dye?
- Since the dye is nontoxic, it can be disposed of in any drain or sink
- Is the dye UV-resistant?
- We haven't yet tested this in-house.
- What is the biocompatibility of the dye?
- If I already have a dye tank, can I still use the 3DChimera-brand dye?
- Absolutely, upgrade your dye today
LEARN MORE & SEE PRICE
When was the last time a 75 second video changed your life?
Check out how the system works and how you can reap its benefits.