The Polyga Compact 3D Scanners are plug and play systems that capture high resolution 3D scans in less than a second at sub-thousandth of an inch accuracy.
Versatile Across Applications
Polyga Compact desktop 3D scanners are great for any companies, manufacturers, academic institutions, visual effect studios, and research labs that need accurate and reliable 3D scan data for visualization and measurement applications including:
Computer or robotic vision
Scientific measurement and documentation
Rapid prototyping / 3D printing
Easy to Set Up
Simply connect the Polyga Compact 3D scanner and install the included FlexScan3D software on your computer. The system is now ready for 3D scanning.
Capture 3D Scans Fast
Only minutes after setup, the Compact 3D scanners capture 3D scans with millions of 3D measurement points in under one second with high accuracy.
Intuitive To Use
The 3D scanners produce 3D scans from real-world objects with the click of a button. There’s no need to calibrate or recalibrate the system. Save time and boost productivity.
Take It To Go
With a sleek and slim build, these desktop 3D scanners make it easy to take along when travelling. Put it in your suitcase or travel case and you’re ready to go.
How It Works
The Polyga Compact 3D scanners take a 3D image of what it can see at one time. To create a digital model of the entire object, scans have to be taken from all angles. These components are used to capture a scan:
- Capturing Unit: The light source (LED light) projects a series of patterns onto the scan target. The light patterns become distorted when they project onto the object’s surface. Duo cameras capture these images and send them to FlexScan3D to process the information.
- FlexScan3D Software: The control center that runs the entire operation. It uses the captured images to calculate the object’s depth and surface information to create a 3D scan. FlexScan3D then cleans, merges, and stitches multiple scans together (known as post-processing) in order to create a complete digital 3D model.
Automate The 3D Scanning Workflow
When paired with a rotary table, Polyga Compact 3D scanners produce better digital 3D models faster than doing it manually (up to 3x faster). Simply place the object on the rotary table. With a click of the button, let the system do all the work for you.
Automation is a time-saver, especially when 3D scanning similar objects in volume. Reduce manual work and get amazing results every time.
Integrate 3D Scanning into Systems of Devices
With the Polyga Compact, you can quickly add 3D scanning capabilities to your operations. Each system includes a simple-to-use software development kit (SDK) and connectivity options. The SDK is available for Windows 10 64bit, with C++/C# libraries and examples. Export the output into a variety of common output formats (PLY, OBJ, STL, ASC, FBX) to accommodate different systems with ease.
You have complete control over all aspects of the 3D modeling process to fully customize the process to your needs.
Ultimate Inspection Solution
The Compact desktop 3D scanners produce high accuracy scan results which are especially valuable for quality inspection applications. For example, the C504 is the can scan an object size of 0.5 to 3 cm with remarkable accuracy at just 6 microns!
Get all the comprehensive 3D measurement data you need in one system to eliminate product defects during the manufacturing process.
The L6 produces the largest field of view out of all the 3D scanners in the Polyga Compact series.
|Professional desktop 3D scanner
|20 cm - 1 m
|Human body, faces, automotive parts
|2 x 3 MP
|Up to 80 microns
|Field of View
|265 x 225 - 375 x 345 mm
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- Polyga Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational discount for all requests from .edu email address.
- Volume discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Scanner.
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.