Outstanding Long Range Volumetric Scanner for Field Use
- IR light – enables work in any lighting conditions from complete darkness to daylight
- Ergonomic rubberized handgrip
- No scene preparation – geometry is deciphered by the encoding
- 2 layer modes of operation: static and dynamic
- Accessibility to hidden places
- User-friendly – professionals can operate the system after a short training
F6 SMART is suitable for a wide variety of uses and applications in:
- Automotive & Aftermarket Parts
- Reverse Engineering
- Architecture, Engineering, Construction
- Archaeology + Cultural Heritage
- Technical Room Scanning
- Education & Research
Rated as of the Top 10 Professional 3D Scanners from 3D Native
Fast & Robust
F6 Smart built to operate in tough environment and under difficult light conditions
Powerful image projection
A powerful scanning & 3D data editing tool, suitable for both professional and unprofessional users, both easy to use and high-performance software with strong denoise options and image projection mesh
|Working Range||0.5-4m (20" to 14ft)|
|Max Accuracy (Max)||500 micron, 0.5mm (0.019")|
|Depth Resolution (Max)||1mm (0.039")|
|Field of View (Min)||510 x 670mm (20 x 26")|
|Field of View (Max)||4580 x 6070mm (15 x 20ft)|
|Ambient Light||0-50000 Lux|
|Color Camera Resolution||1.3MP|
|Data Acquisition Speed||640000 points/sec|
|Eye Safety||Class 1 (safe)|
|Working Temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- Mantis Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational discount for all requests from .edu email address.
- Volume discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Scanner.
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.