Discover new possibilities with additive manufacturing of injection molding silicone
The LiQ 320 3D printer from the Liquid Additive Manufacturing (LAM) series by innovatiQ is a real Game Changer. For the first time it is possible to 3D print with injection molding silicone.
Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)
Print Head Technology
Precision in Continuous Operation
|Build Platform (X/Y/Z)||250 x 320 x 150 mm
9.8 x 12.6 x 5.9 in
|Accuracy||+/- 0.2 mm|
|Resolution (Z Layer Height)||0.22 - 0.9 mm|
|Nozzle Sizes||0.23 mm
|Minimum Gap Between Layers||0.1 mm|
|Material||DOW SILASTIC™ 3D 3335 Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR)|
|Temp Range for 3335||-60 ° to 200°C
|Durometer for 3335||50A|
|Tensile Strength for 3335||8.3 MPa
|Elongation for 3335||525%
|Tear Strength for 3335||50.8 kN/m|
|Compression Set for 3335||25% @ 150°C for 70hrs|
|Volume Resistivity for 3335||1 x 1016 (Insulating)|
|Other Properties of 3335||Hydrophobicity (water resistance)
Ozone & UV Resistance
High Clarity (water clear)
|Operating Voltage||230 VAC
110V transformer available
|File Transfer||USB or Ethernet|
|Display||15.6" Touch Display|
|Outer Dimensions||800 x 960 x 1957 mm (fits standard doorway)|
|Weight||Approx 350 kg|
|Technology||LAM (Liquid Additive Manufacturing)|
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- innovatiQ Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer.
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the innovatiQ 3D printers in our Miami-based warehouse
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.