The new standard in the compact class of industrial 3D filament printers – ideal for fiber-reinforced materials.
The TiQ 2, with an print space of 330 x 330 x 300 mm, is a 3D printer specially developed for so-called mass customization, i.e. personalized volume production.
Thanks to innovatiQ’s proprietary dual extruder technology, it is particularly suitable for processing fiber-reinforced materials. At the same time, it is very easy to operate thanks to the so-called SmartFunctions.
SmartFunctions in the TiQ 2 are auxiliary and operating commands integrated in the control system that make operating the machine child’s play and at the same time help to prevent errors. The easy handling makes the TiQ 2 a reliable companion in your production.
Our 3D printing systems are equipped with the advanced GestiQ-Pro control system -including the clever SmartFunctions-, making operation easier than ever.
Fully automatic system leveling.
Intelligent filament monitoring system.
The symbiosis of best possible process stability and highest possible printing speed.
Status overview of all machines accurate to the second.
Alternatively: OPC-UA connection to Arburg ALS.
Predefined stop function for seamless continuation after a required intermediate step (e.g. inserting a threaded nut into the component).
Dual-Extruder up to 300 °C (+/- 2 %)
|FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
|Print Space (X/Y/Z)
|330 x 330 x 300 mm
|Temperature Printing Plate
| 140 °C
|GestiQ-Pro with 7 inch touch display, network-compatible
| 1.75 mm / 0.4 mm; 0.6 mm; 0.8 mm
|Automatic, closed loop
recommended materials: PACF, PPGF, PVDF, TPU, PETG
||230V European Standard
16 A, 1,6 KW – approx. 30 % in continuous operation
|Outer Dimensions (W/D/H)
||880 x 649 x 885 mm (without dryer)
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap) Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address.
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer.
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap) 3D printers in our Miami-based warehouse.
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.