The perfect solution to scale your short-run production
Adding a S2 Production Cell alongside your S2 Starter Cell Plus allows you to double capacity without having to duplicate components.
The processes of material preparation, printing and depowdering are integrated in a closed and semi-automatic system, which is new and unique in the field of selective laser sintering.
Modular and Self-Contained
Sintratec S2, the affordable all-in-one solution, allows you to minimize downtimes and benefit from cost-effective operation. You can carry out a material change within a short space of time; tedious cleaning processes are a thing of the past.
The selective laser sintering system consists of the Laser Sintering Station (LSS) and Material Core Unit (MCU).
Once high-quality SLS printing is complete, the printed objects are conveniently and cleanly de-powdered. The ingenious Material Core Unit allows you to easily switch from one print material to another. Thanks to the modular system design, you can expand your SLS machinery as needed.
The Sintratec S2 Production Cell includes the following components:
2 Material Core Units (MCU)
The MCU is the heart of the Sintratec S2, with features including:
- Cylindrical build volume with multi-zone heating
- Integrated powder mixing
- Modular and mobile - get an MCU for each material or for efficiency
- Two internal powder tanks for quick layer change
- Integrated re-coating system
1 Laser Sintering Station (LSS)
The LSS contains all the brains for the Sintratec S2, with features including:
- Integrated 4K Camera to evaluate each printed layer in real time
- Precise Laser Scanning System
- Eight controlled heating zones
- Touch Screen for direct operation
- Network connection for remote control and monitoring
2x Material Core Unit (MCU)
|Build Cylinder (Ø x h)||160 x 400 mm
6.3 x 15.8 in
|Max Build Volume for PA12
(Ø x h)
|130 x 360 mm
5.1 x 14.2 in
|Max Build Volume for TPE
(Ø x h)
130 x 300 mm
*requires dedicated MCU for TPE
|Build Speed||Up to 2.4 cm/hr
+/- 0.5 mm + 0.5% of part length
*Note that tolerances may change depending on part geometry.
|MCU Weight||Less than 100 kg
Less than 200 lbs
|MCU Size (h/w/d)||1.1 x 0.87 x 0.55 m
43.3 x 34.25 x 21.75 in
Laser Sintering Station (LSS)
|Laser||Fiber, 10W @ 1064nm|
|Power||230V, 2kW max|
|Laser Life||10,000+ hrs|
|LSS Weight||Less than 100 kg
Less than 200 lbs
|LSS Size (h/w/d)||1.5 x 1 x 0.75 m
59.1 x 39.4 x 29.5 in
More Videos about Sintratec S2 Features
In the news:
- Diamler to 3D Print Spare Bus Parts Using Sintratec S2
- Sintratec Launches All-in-One SLS 3D Print and Post Processing System
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- Sintratec Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new SLS 3D Printer.
- 3DChimera stocks all spare parts, accessories, and materials for the Sintratec S2 in our Miami-based warehouse.
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.