MiQ 5 material dryer: an indispensable addition
Designed as a base cabinet, the dryer also functions as a storage chamber for the filament material.
Drying is a recognized upstream process in 3D manufacturing to better process plastic filaments. In additive manufacturing, it is important that the filament remains “dry” throughout the entire printing process. InnovatiQ has chosen the most sophisticated method with the MiQ 5 to bring the filament to an optimal state prior to extrusion.
The material drying chamber is constantly heated to a maximum of 55°C. The heated air allows the individual polymer chains of the plastic to open and the stored water to escape.
The heated air is actively dehumidified. For this purpose, the air in the chamber is brought into a permanent rotation and led past two Peltier elements. The moisture is discharged to the outside in a controlled manner via an extraction mechanism and the collected water is evaporated. The user does not have to open the drying chamber or manually empty the container for this purpose.
Two functions are combined in the MiQ5. The "heating" and the "Active dehumidification" run completely autonomously in the drying chamber. This means that the improved properties of the filament are constantly maintained. Perfect starting conditions for your daily print jobs.
Fast material change
The material feed for the printing process takes place directly in a closed system. A material change can be carried out quickly and easily without interrupting the printing process.
||water-cooled DD4 1.75 mm
|Extruder Temp (Max)
||400°C / 752°F
||20 microns (0.02mm)
||+/- 0.1 mm
|Heated Bed Temp (max)
||160°C / 320°F
|Heated Chamber Temp (max)
||80°C / 176°F
||500 x 400 x 450 mm / 19.7" x 15.7" x 17.7"
||Open-Material Configuration, including PEKK-CF, PEI, Nylon (PA), PA-CF, PA-GF, Metal-Fill, ABS, PLA, PVA, PET, HiPS, TPU, Carbon20, Dupont Zytel (Nylon), DuPont Hytrel (Flexible), BASF Ultrafuse (Metal)
||230V European Standard
||2.3kW, 20-30% in continuous operation
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience.
- 1 Yr Warranty included.
- InnovatiQ Certified Distributor for the USA.
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address.
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk.
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer.
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the InnovatiQ 3D printers in our Miami-based warehouse.
- More than just sales - we are experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA.
- Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why.