3DXMAX® PC-ABS (polycarbonate + acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a premium high-heat 3D printing filament. PC-ABS alloys the mechanical properties & high-heat resistance of PC with the printability of ABS and allows for the printing of functional prototypes and production parts with very fine detail and excellent surface quality. 3DXMAX® Low-Gloss PC-ABS is suitable for use in both consumer-grade and industrial FDM/FFF printers that have a heated print bed.
Made by 3DXTECH® in the USA.
Benefits of 3DXMAX PC-ABS Include:
- Sturdy parts with durable qualities from PC and printability from ABS
- Easier to print than Polycarb, yet tougher than ABS
- Improved thermal properties, ductility, and impact resistance
- Amorphous structure giving it lower, near isotropic shrinkage
- Beautiful low-gloss surface finish helps hide layer lines and makes highly technical-looking printed parts
- 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- 500g weight
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 270 - 290°C
- Bed Temperature: 100 - 120°C
- Bed Prep: Dimafix 3D Printing Adhesive Pen
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments
- Heated Chamber: Recommended, a chamber helps reduce warping and improves layer adhesion
- Supports: AquaTek™ water soluble X1 USM Universal Support Material works for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 100°C for 4 hours