Add An Outsourced Pro to Your Team
Not ready to hire a new team member, but still want to add advanced manufacturing to your workflow?
At 3DChimera, we know the investment of time, money, space and bandwidth that adding 3D technology to your workflow entails. In cases where you want to expand your repertoire, but not your team, let us fill in the gaps. Most of the time, companies setting out to implement advanced manufacturing have the interest and the finances available, but don't yet have all the components in place to sufficiently utilize the investment. Additionally,
3DChimera is fully staffed with leaders in engineering who have dedicated years to learning the advanced manufacturing space. We kickstart your 3D journey by:
- reverse engineering your parts to be Designed for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM)
- experiment with materials to identify the optimal filament or powder for each part or component
- road test your parts to ensure they withstand typical stresses
- have your 3D printed parts coated in ceramic or metal
- act as your short-run production team
- clean all your existing 3D CAD files to make sure they will print consistently and without added input
- scan your parts to create a digital repository for future 3D print runs
- and more..
You may not be ready to start today, but what about your competitors?