The Kit for productive prototyping
The Sintratec Kit is the ideal first step into the world of additive manufacturing. it is especially suitable for producing functional prototypes. The printer can be integrated in any production environment and is easy to operate.
Multiple materials are supported.
**If you would you have any additional questions, want a sample part or would like a custom quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
Need it now?
The 3DChimera team keeps the Sintratec Kit in stock for next day shipment. If you are looking for an assembled system, we can ship in about 1 week and often faster.
The Sintratec Kit has been designed to meet the professional needs for:
- Durable spare parts
- Industrial design
- Mechanical engineering
- Model building
- Rapid prototyping
SLS technology can print highly complex and functional parts with complete freedom of form.
3D Prints in almost infinite freeform, moving parts and high edge definition are ideal for the production of functional prototypes and models. You can even print movable assemblies and multiple nested objects all in one print.
Due to a very precise selectivity objects can be printed in high resolution, therefore it is also possible to produce complex geometries with smooth edges and surfaces.
The Sintratec Kit needs approx. 4 days assembly time (one person) and runs on 110V or 230V power connection. You can find more detailed information in the fact sheet below.
Swiss manufacturing is known around the world for its focus on quality and precision, and the Sintratec Kit is no exception. Built from the industrial quality materials and components, you will be able to look to the Sintratec Kit for reliability and performance.
The Sintratec Kit has a galvo controlled laser system which is 4x faster than any other bench-top SLS 3D printer on the market!
- Standard: Nylon (PA12), Flexible (TPE)
- 34%+ cost savings over competitors
- New materials? No problem! The Sintratec Kit is an open material platform
Customize Your Parameters:
The Sintratec Kit allows to you manipulate up to 10 parameters to get the perfect print every time.
|Build Volume (max.)
||110 x 110 x 110 mm
4.33" x 4.33" x 4.33" in
|Build Volume (reco.)
||90 x 90 x 90 mm
3.54" x 3.54" x 3.54" in
50 microns (min),
100 microns (std),
150 microns (max)
*The open parameters on the Sintratec products allow to customize a lot of parameter to work with individual materials and density properties of the sintering speed.
+/- 0.5mm + 0.5% of part length
*Note that tolerances may change depending on part geometry.
|Minimum Feature Size
|Chamber Temperature (max)
|Surface Temperature (max)
||Diode, 2.3W @ 455nm
|Laser Scan Speed
||650 mm/s max, 550mm/s default
||10,000 hrs+ (spare part available for purchase)
Rigid (Nylon PA12)
Flexible (TPE), 60 micron particles
||1.1cm / hr
||110V or 230V AC
|Peak Power Consumption
|State Upon Delivery
|Approximately 4-5 days
||Sintratec Central (included)
||Key-based interlock for the laser + automatic interlock with a door sensor.
||Class 2 (w/ key + door switch for safety), Class 4 (laser only)
|Laser Glass Rating
||CE Conformity Declaration
COMPARE TO THE SINTERIT SLS PRINTER
In the News:
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience
- 1 Yr Warranty Included
- Sintratec Certified Distributor for the USA
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new SLS 3D Printer
- 3DChimera stocks all spare parts, accessories, and materials for the Sintratec Kit in our Miami-based Warehouse
- More than just 3d printer sales - we are additive experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA. Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why