The pinnacle of German engineering.
The x500pro is a fully assembled large-volume 3D printer loaded with all new features necessary for professional use. Print intricate models up to 500 x 400 x 475 mm in size with a layer height of down to 20 microns with engineering grade materials!
Accuracy where it matters!
The x500 has been optimized and tested for high precision and accuracy 3D printing in industrial settings. After initial installation and commissioning of the x500, a baseline mechanical accuracy of +/- 0.0015 mm/mm can be expected on printed parts every time.
Open Materials = Better 3D Printing
The x500 is utilized by engineers and materials developers at some of the largest plastics and polymer companies in the world. This is because the x500 is open material 3D printing platform - this means that you have full control of all print parameters and no lockouts to prevent you from working with new materials. Unlike most 3D printers on the market, the x500 comes factory equipped with hot temperature hotends, a heated buildplate and a heated chamber for even the most tricky materials like PEKK, PEI, PC, and PEEK. Whether you want to test out the latest filament from a promising startup or test a proprietary material blend, the x500 is up to the task!
The x500 has a completely new precision measuring technology with its new DD4 Extruders. The technology allows variable contact pressure for the filament and has a pre-set setting for all GRR filaments. The movement of the filament is tracked by sensors and synchronized live with filament feeding. This guarantees a precise and constant material flow, eliminating errors caused by twisted filament spools or inconsistent material flow.
- The x500 has been optimized for professional users, who push the limits of 3D printing in design and engineering roles across all industries – consumer products, automotive, marine, industrial, and fabrication. With its heated build chamber (80 °C max) and new high-temperature hotends (400 °C max), the x500 is able to print technical filaments for highly durable parts and functional models.
- From Robotics Teams and Engineering Classrooms to the Production Floor, the x500 is built to last with all the quality that we have come to expect from German Engineering! Configured with the technical user in mind, the x500 features machined aluminum components, low-play gears, high accuracy trapezoidal spindles, and hardened guide rods. There are no 3D printed parts to worry about warping or breaking on the x500 – every single component critical to accuracy is custom-machined in Germany for the absolute highest precision possible.
- Bundled with everything you need – Dual Extruders, Heated Build Plate, Heated Chamber, Auto Bed Leveling, Filament Out Sensor, 2x Spool Holders, 2x Build Plate Adhesives, Simplify3D, and even a roll of material to get you printing trouble free right out of the box! Speaking of Simplify3D and the x500 – it’s a perfect match! Simplify3D is a powerful 3D printing software that provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier to consistently produce high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for the x500, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D print with confidence.
|Extruders||DD4 Dual, 1.75 mm|
|Extruder Temp (Max)||400C / 752F|
|Resolution (max)||20 microns (0.02mm)|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.0015 mm/mm|
|Heated Bed||Ceramic Plate (removable)|
|Heated Bed Temp (max)||125C / 248F|
|Heated Chamber||Actively Heated|
|Heated Chamber Temp (max)||80C / 176F|
|Build Volume||500 x 400 x 475 mm / 19.7" x 15.7" x 18.7"|
0.25 mm, 0.4 mm (std), 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm
*Available in Brass or Hardened Steel
|Speed (max)||150 mm/s|
|Materials||Open-Material Configuration, including PEKK-CF, PEI, Nylon (PA), PA-CF, PA-GF, Metal-Fill, ABS, PLA, PVA, PET, HiPS, TPU, Carbon20, Dupont Zytel (Nylon), DuPont Hytrel (Flexible), BASF Ultrafuse (Metal)|
|Voltage||230V European Standard, Schuko (110V Transformer available)|
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience
- 1 Yr Warranty Included
- InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap) Certified Distributor for the USA
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap) 3D printers in our Miami-based warehouse
- More than just 3d printer sales - we are additive experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA. Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why