Think big! Industrial large format 3D Printer
The new x1000 3D Printer was developed for printing large size objects or multi-object prints with industrial quality. Print prototypes, small series, casting cores or architecture and design objects big, fast and precise.
- Large build envelope
- High process reliability
- Important safety features for industrial use
- Special ventilation for high-quality prints
- Network compatible (Wifi, Ethernet)
Large, closed build envelope with safety-door switch:
The closed build envelope avoids poor quality prints due to air flow. An automatic door locking mechanism keeps the hatch closed during the printing process for improved safety.
Direct Drive DD3 Extruder with Full Metal Hotend:
New extruder technology, no adjustment necessary, variable contact pressure. High-heatable hotend (up to 290 °C / 554 °F) for industrial filaments. Hotends can be exchanged quick and easily.
Print fast and precise:
A minimum layer height from 0.1 mm allows precise prints. If you need a draft or a less precise object simply use a 0.8 mm nozzle for quick and fast printing.
Feature-rich easy to use printing software:
Easy to use printing software with pre-defined printing profiles and many features.
Two sensor filament control prevents useless prints due to filament run out
Network compatible via Wifi or Ethernet.
Important safety features for industrial use:
Closed switchboard, emergency shut-down, CO2 fire extinguishing system (optional)
|Extruders||DD3 Dual, 1.75mm|
|Extruder Temp (Max)||290C / 554F|
|Resolution (max)||100 microns (0.1mm)|
|Heated Bed||Ceramic Plate|
|Heated Bed Temp (Max)||110C / 230F|
|Build Volume||1000 x 800 x 600 mm
39.4" x 32" x 23.6"
|Nozzles||0.25, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8mm (std)|
|Speed (Max||9000 mm/m (50 mm/s)|
|Materials||Open Material Configuration including PETG, PLA, TPU, Carbon20, Dupont Zytel (Nylon), Dupont Hytrel (flexible)|
|Dimensions||1725 x 1500 x 1320 mm
67.9" x 59.0" x 52"
|File Transfer||LCD Touch Display, Network based printing via Ethernet or SD Card|
|Options||CO2 fire extinguishing system, 110V to 220V Transformer|
|Voltage||3 phase 400V (3L+N+PE) or 220V single phase|
- Consultative approach - you have questions, we have answers based on real world experience
- 1 Yr Warranty Included
- InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap) Certified Distributor for the USA
- Educational Discount for all requests from .edu email address
- Volume Discounts when purchasing in bulk
- Training, Support and Maintenance Packages available for a worry-free experience with your new 3D Printer
- 3DChimera stocks spare parts, accessories, and materials for the InnovatiQ (formerly German RepRap 3D printers in our Miami-based Warehouse
- More than just 3d printer sales - we are additive experts, using this technology everyday for customers around the USA. Bring us your challenging application, we love to help!
- Our service is unmatched in the industry - call us 24/7 at 786.701.0700 to find out why