...and you can too, with the German RepRap X500.
The GRR X500 is a 3D printer in a class of its own. It has all the features you would expect of an industrial quality 3D printer:
- Dual Extruders
- Heated Buildplate
- Filament Out Sensor
- Automated Buildplate Leveling
- Touch Screen Display
- Network Connectivity
- Industrial Computing Power
- Steel and Machined Aluminum Construction
The magic of the X500 is not in these feature though, it is the custom design for high temperature applications that makes all the difference in the world:
- Hotend with a Max Temp of 450C
- Build chamber with active heating, up to 105C
- Water cooling for the hotend & stepper motors
- PEI (from 3DXtech)
- PPS-ESD (from 3DXtech)
- Carbon Fiber PETG (Carbon20)
- All the basic 3D printing materials - PETG, PLA, PVA, HIPS, Etc
*ULTEM™ is a trademark of SABIC or its subsidiaries or affliates.
Need some more guidance?
No worries, 3DChimera is here to help. Don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com with any specific questions for your application.